Thursday, July 3, 2014

addiction


i'm not in denial, i can admit it i'm an addict
i have an addiction in the worst way
I have this addiction, it runs like fire in my veins
It burns my insides,

It takes me to another dimension
the drugs i'm on, the one i need constantly, the drug of choice...

it's him, he's my drug of choice...
A little taste, and I'm hooked all over again.

I want him more than last time
But this drug that he is

He’s the reason I smile
He’s the reason I laugh

He’s the reason my heart melts
You can always tell when it’s him who made me smile

He's my drug, my hard core addiction.
The feel of his hands as they just barely touch my face,

the feel of his arms as he releases me from his grasp,
the look in his eyes as he turns to walk away...

Like a drug he has me high, and when he's around the high only gets higher.
He’s my drug directly to my veins, thru an imaginary IV I can feel his warmth around me

and without him my nights are lonely, and my days are long.

He's my hard core addiction.
But see there is no rehab for my addiction... and I don’t want rehab

It’s a high I never want to come down from
I never want to get over this addiction

I want to be in this high all the time, I always want this high to feel like the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment