Thursday, April 19, 2012

darkness

laying here in the early morning hours, all I can hear is the fan rattling and the computer humming , the constant vision of your smile the last time I saw you.
every night I lay here thinking about what I wished I had with you. all I wanted was to be with you, in your arms while we slept, like so many times before. I have never in my life felt as safe as i did when you held me close to you, never did I want those moments to ever end....

I never knew love until I fell in love with you, never has my heart ached so much. Had I known I was never going to see you again I would have held you a little longer, stared a little bit harder...

I wish I could make your heart understand how much I love you.... I had my chance to show you how I could love you, but I guess I failed....

No comments:

Post a Comment